Log in

 Morningside civic   association

Log in


  • Below are numbers and resources if sounds generated by a neighbor or short term rental are disturbing you.

  • Call as soon as you are disturbed. The law provides that you may call for assistance anytime your peace is disturbed (including afternoon back yard blasts, revving engines, and loud music warrant a call). It is recommended that you do not wait; noise laws are not time sensitive.  If you wait, you run the risk of longer response times which occur late in the night when police are busier.

Relevant Laws and Regulations:
    • Sec. 21-28. - Noises; unnecessary and excessive prohibited:
    For Noise Complaints:

    Call City of Miami Code Enforcement: (305) 416-2087 (Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm)

    After hours Hotline: (786)- 457-0995 (Monday – Thursday: 5:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.mFriday 5:00 p.m. – Sunday 5:00 p.m.).

    If the disturbance is coming from a short-term rental report to:

    • The rental provider
    • The property owner
    • The City by calling 311,  and the noise complaint numbers above.
    • File a complaint via email:, and copy North Supervisor Frank Marcos  ; (305) 416-2116
    Airbnb has a neighborhood support site:
    • Look for traffic at odd hours
    •  Look for unloading and loading
    • Look for groups of people
    • Look for listings online

    Police Numbers and contact Information: Security Contact Information

    Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software